I’m supposed to make a list, as quickly as I can, of the 17 things I want to accomplish in 2017. The idea is to be spontaneous, write down the first thing that comes to mind and see what I come up with.
So, I give you, with no regard to order or sense –
Tired Mama’s List of 17 Things to do in 2017
- Figure out how to make a better blog header.
- Meet my writing goals.
- Stop doing shit I hate. (Surely someone else can do the laundry around here.)
- Do something FUN everyday. (Who’s with me?)
- Be brave. (No idea what this means, it just came up. So, there it is.)
- Purge all the stuff in the attic. (Bye-bye, old stuff.)
- Find the perfect brownie recipe.
- Throw out the basket of unmatched socks beside the dryer.
- Eat more vegetables.
- Figure out how to cook vegetables so they taste good.
- Eat more cookies.
- Sit and have tea with my daughters.
- Go for a walk with my son.
- Get rid of this cold that I’ve had since December.
- Sleep more.
- Sleep better.
- Just, sleep. (Yep, definitely a theme going on for the last three.)
What are you trying to accomplish this year?