Last night my hubby asked me what I wanted for Christmas.
Here's what I've come up with so far:
1. A dish washer that empties and reloads itself.
2. A clothes dryers that spits the clothes out folded.
3. A self cleaning kitchen floor.
4. Lights that automatically switch off when a family member leaves the room.
5. A closet that picks up everything off the bottom of it and hangs it up.
6. A few more hours in a day that I can use to sleep.
Oh, and peace on earth and good will towards all mankind would be nice too.
My list really doesn't change that much from year to year, but I never get what I ask for either.
What's up with that?