The family that owned our home before us had the master bathroom redone in grey.
Yep, and they used lots and lots of dark grey tile in it.
It's um, kinda dark.
The small shower in this bathroom is especially dark. It's kinda like a small cave.
It hasn't been too bad up until now as there is a light in the shower. A few days ago however the light went out. I assumed the bulb had burnt out.
So, this morning I got a new bulb but when I went in the shower to change the light bulb I got a small electrical shock.
This shock hurt and now I'm afraid to use that shower because I'm thinking water mixing with this electrical lighting problem could um, KILL ME.
I guess I'm gonna smell for a few days until I figure this out.