Nicole at Apron Strings Aflutter tagged me for one of these 'listy type' things. I have to list seven weird things about myself. Now I don't usually do these 'list things', but since I was a pest and Nicole made me this beautiful layout for my blog anyway, I feel like the least I can do is play along with her.
So, seven weird things about me are:
1. I still feel like my fourth child is missing from my family. I have two girls and I feel like we should have two boys too. Although I feel we're uneven, the fact doesn't make me sad. I have three healthy children and I am blessed. And done.
2. I like milk and drink a lot of it. In restaurants, when everyone else orders wine, I will order a glass of milk first and once I drink it then I will order wine.
3. I whisper to myself when I'm trying to figure something out. It drives my eldest daughter crazy and usually I don't even realize I'm doing it.
4. I have never met a person who can talk faster than I can. I have to think about talking slowly when I'm excited and met new people or they can't understand me. I often forget.
5. Dave and I went to Dairy Queen on our wedding day. Yup, between the church service and the reception we stopped in for a Peanut Buster Parfait. I've got the pictures to prove it too.
6. I like blue. In every house we have owned I have slowly painted all the rooms different shades of blue.
7. We are finally settled in our 'grown-up' home and I am not moving again for at least ten years. In the twelve years before we came here we owned six houses in three different countries. I am done moving.
Any questions? Just comment below and I'll be happy to tell you more. Oh, and if anyone else wants to share seven weird things about themselves with the world, consider yourself tagged.