Okay, play along.
If I had no kids, no mortgage, no husband, basically no responsibilities, no need to work and tons of money, I would:
2. I would eat out ALL the time.
3. I would hire some one to keep my house clean and do my laundry.
4. I would take singing lessons.
5. I would get a personal trainer, and I might even follow some of his (yes, HIS) advice.
6. I would totally renovate and redecorate my house. I might even move.
7. I would buy a cottage up north and spend all summer sitting out on the dock reading. The
boy toy personal trainer could come too.
8. I would travel. Alot.
How about you?
Oh, and don’t even bother telling me that you would do nothing differently and that you would keep your hubby, kids and leave everything exactly as it was, ’cause I’d hate to accuse you of being a LIAR. And I would too. Uh-huh, I would.