My NEW New Year’s resolutions:
1) I promise to eat every sugary pastry, cookie, cake and pudding I can get my hands on.
2) I will drive everywhere. I will not exercise at all. Not a step. Zilch. Nada.
3) I will not publish anything. I will not try to earn ANY extra income for my family.
4) I will blog whenever and about whatever I want. I will name names and write honestly about everyone I know.
5) I will not vacuum, dust, wipe the table or empty the dishwasher. Ever. Dust bunnies are my friends.
6) I will let the laundry accumulate, then I will stuff it all into big green garbage bags and put it out for pick-up.
7) For dinner every night I will only microwave pre-packaged foods. Or we will eat out. Or we will order in.
8) I resolve to surf the Internet, watch TV or read all day and all night. My kids need to become more self-sufficient anyway.
9) I will sign the kids up for sleep away summer camp for the entire summer.
10) I will take long afternoon naps everyday.
I think 2008 is shaping up to be a pretty good year.
Oops, I almost forgot.
11) I will drink VAST amounts of good red wine.
12) I will eat VAST amounts of dark chocolate.