My kids wrote their letters to Santa tonight. We’re going to our town’s Santa Claus parade tomorrow and they will deliver their letters to Santa’s elves as these special helpers accompany Santa along the parade route.
I like getting these letters to Santa early, this gives him plenty of time to get a start on his gift making. The kids all understand that once they hand these letters to the elves that’s it! No changing their mind. Santa is much too busy for that.
All this gift demanding got me thinking about what I want for Christmas this year. Here’s what I’ve come up with so far:
1. A dish washer that empties and reloads itself.
2. A clothes dryers that spits the clothes out folded.
3. A self cleaning kitchen floor.
4. Lights that automatically switch off when a family member leaves the room.
5. A closet that picks up everything off the bottom of it and hangs it up.
6. A few more hours in a day that I can use to sleep.
Oh, and peace on earth and good will towards all mankind would be nice too.
Please feel free to add your own wishes to the comments section. I’m curious to see what everyone else is hoping for.
Ho Ho Ho